Glenn C. Hasell
Since Graduating for Shippensburg University with a BSBA in Marketing in 1987, Glenn has been constantly on the move working to build enduring relationships with everyone he meets. In 1988 Glenn began his career with Met Life, and has been serving clients in the retirement and life insurance markets ever since. His specialty’s are pre and post retirement planning, life insurance for business owners, and Legacy planning. Over the years he has attended numerous conferences, seminars and The Million Dollar Round Table to remain on the cutting edge of planning techniques.
- Glenn is licensed in Florida, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey, and can add additional states anytime.
- Treasurer of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Member of Martin County Leadership Class 10
- Past Kiwanis member
- Past Stuart Martin County Chamber board member, and ambassador
- Coached High School football for over 10 years
Glenn is a Miami Hurricane and NY Giants fan. He likes to fish and play golf... hoping someday to break par.